Feb 1, 2014

With all my heart.


Good morning!

I have a sweet little Valentine card to share with you that I plan on giving my daughter this year because she is a bit obsessed about wanting a dog.  No matter that I'm allergic to them and her dad isn't a fan of pets... she has her heart set on one and is praying that a miracle happens one day and she can have one... lol!

I used the adorable new Sweet'n Sassy Stamps Valentine Critters stamp set for my card and decided to paper piece the cute little puppy.  I added just a bit of shading with Copic markers and then added the sentiment that I thought fit well with the image.  To help tie in the heart theme, I die cut a couple of SNSS heart dies.

The banner is actually a scrap from a zig zag border die that looked too adorable cut with some cork paper that I just had to use it.  I embellished it a bit with some Pink shimmer twine (now retired from The Twinery) along with some buttons from my stash.


Have a great day!
Jessica

4 comments:

Die Cut Lady said...

So darn cute. I love it.

sillygirl said...

Dogs are a fav of mine!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very cute Jessica - even if I am a 'cat' person!
BLessings
Maxine

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is adorable! I love you you created the little banner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails