Feb 15, 2014

"Meeeeoow!" - Peachy Keen Stamps Inspiration Photo Challenge


Good morning!

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made using the new Peachy Keen Stamps Inspiration photo challenge: 


It's probably pretty obvious what I was inspired by on my card, right?  I loved the bright colors and the stripes!  I used the adorable PKS August 2013 stamp of the month set for the kitty, paper piecing her and then adding some copic shading for depth.  


I was thinking of Valentine's Day when I made this card too - having her 'holding' onto a heart with her front paw and making it look a bit like she dropped the other heart and was holding it a bit with her back paw.  I think the 'meow....' is supposed to say, "I Love Youuuuuu...."  lol!

To see everyone else's projects they created by being inspired by the photo, please check out

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

4 comments:

kahaulani said...

I just LOVE this card and the kitty hangin on so sweet

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my word.. this is soooooooo cute!!! love the sweet kitty hangin' on the kraft panel! super sweet, super clever, super adorable!
great card!
Sylvia xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Great humour there Jessica - love this cute card!
Blessings
Maxine

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is adorable! I love how he's hanging over the bar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails