Dec 27, 2013

XOXO


Good morning!

I have a card to share with you today that I made using an adorable snowman from PaperTrey Ink's Made of Snow Mini stamp set and coordinating die.  I didn't realize until I took this photo that one of his arms was tucked behind himself... oops!

The sentiment is from Verve, stamped on a tag from PTI.  The jingle bell border is a Memory Box die that I die cut from silver foam sticker paper - so delicate and fun!  I even added a snowbank cut from felt, embellished with some stickles for snow.

Have a great day!
Jessica

2 comments:

Lin said...

Absolutely darling, Jessica - loe the sparkly jingle bells!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Jessica - the rich paper behind the sentiment and doily.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails