Dec 6, 2013

hello new baby.


Good morning!

I have another baby card to share with you, and no... I don't have anyone I know that is having a baby at this time - I just love this PaperTrey Ink Baby Button Bits stamp set and coordinating dies, so I'm adding these cards to my stash!  lol!

This card is quite bold with and interesting color combination.  The tones match better in person than they seem to online.  I added some stone stripe baker's twine for my ribbon treatment - you just can't go wrong with twine on your cards in my book!

I also used PTI's new Wonderful Words: Baby stamp set with its coordinating die.


Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and cheerful card Jessica - love the bright colours you have used.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails