Dec 23, 2013

Birthday wishes


Good morning!

Today I have a bright birthday card to share with you today that I made using PaperTrey Ink's Baby Button Bits and coordinating dies.  I think this cupcake image is one of my very favorites and since it can be used for birthdays and not for babies... it's perfect, in my book for my collection!

I colored the image with Copics and then pulled out some fun turquoise, red, and black papers for my card - love them together!  I embossed the card front with PTI's grid lines impression plate, one of my favorites from their line and one I use often.

I also used Wonderful Words: Birthday die cut and coordinating stamp set (for the wishes sentiment).


Have a great day!
Jessica

2 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Very Pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

love the colours together Jessica - lovely card :-)
Christmas Blessings to you and yours
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails