Dec 4, 2013

Always Here for You


Good morning!

I have a card to share with you today that is so bright and cheerful - perfect for the cold, dreary days of winter around here in Wisconsin!  I used The Craft's Meow Cottage Garden stamp set - one of the many retired stamp sets that are on sale and available on a limited basis.

I used markers to selectively color the images on the stamp before stamping them on the tag.  I stitched the ribbon on the tag to the card front - something I haven't done before.  Not sure if I like it, but tried it anyway.

I wrapped some buttercream stripe baker's twine around the card front and then tied a double bow with a button for the center for my ribbon treatment.  You all know how much I adore my baker's twine!


Have a great day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Danni said...

Pretty card! Love the added stitching!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cheerful card Jessica - Love the stamp and the way you have used it on the tag.
Blessings
Maxine

Linsey R said...

What a beauty this is! I love the wonderful texture of the button, the grass and your stitching--it all coordinates perfectly with this lovely image and your colors and patterns of paper! An absolutely gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails