Nov 19, 2013

Snowy Hello.


Good morning!

I'm popping in to share two cards I made using the adorable new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Snowy Hello stamp set.


For both of my cards, I stamped the images in Black Memento ink and colored with Copics and then fussy cut them out.  On my first card, I created a snowy scene with the embossed snowflake sky and snowbanks which I added white liquid pearls to the tops of the hills for more dimension.  Some platinum shimmer baker's twine was the only added embellishment and added some sparkle.


My next card is one of my favorites that I made for our new release.  I used an older pack of October Afternoon patterned paper pack and colored the images using them as my guide.  I love this sweet image.


Have a great day - I hope it's filled with time spent with friends!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What seeet card Jessica - love the first one - the dimension is amazing, and yet so simply achieved.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails