Nov 8, 2013

Shake, rattle and roll.


Good morning!

I have a couple more baby cards to share with you today - this time it's about the baby girls.  I used the cute little rattle image from PTI's Baby Button Bits stamp set and coordinating die.  Such a cute little image!


My first card also uses the Mat Stack 4 die and coordinating stamp set.  The impression plate is PTI's Background Basic: Diamonds.  I also used PTI's large ric rac border die.




Have a great day - thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the giggle Jessica - love these cute cards, and the sentiment is so sweet.
What made me giggle was the thought of a 9 months pregnant mum-to-be trying to shake rattle and roll - don't know why I thought that but...
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails