Oct 11, 2013

Watercolored Thanks


Good morning!

My card today was made using the lovely Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Flower Blocks 2 stamp set.  I stamped the image on Watercolor paper with Versafine ink and embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  Then, I colored in the image with Distress Markers and a waterbrush.  


I love the large floral images Korin has in both of her Flower Blocks stamp sets.  They are so fun to play with, whether it be coloring or paper piecing.  For some quick embellishments, I added some clear buttons in the same colors I used to color the flower.  Some stitching, ribbon, and a border die cut finished it off.

After I stamped and embossed the sentiment, I added just a touch of marker under it and blended it out with the waterbrush.

Thanks so much to you for stopping by today!
Jessica

2 comments:

Lorianna said...

beautiful, LOVE the border die! Can yo tell me the name of the border die cut?
Thanks
Lorianna

kiwimeskreations said...

Jessica this is beautiful - love your colours and design.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails