Aug 23, 2013

The Twinery: Back to the School Bus challenge


Good morning!

I'm sharing a couple of card projects I made for The Twinery's newest challenge.  There are some amazing prizes up for grabs - more about that in a bit.  


It's all about our yellow twines this time around!  I choose to use our Marigold baker's twine for my two cards today.

Stamps & dies: Milk & Cookies (WPlus9)

I am using stamps and dies that I purchased from i{heart}papers during my guest design gig.  Kate is having a huge sale and has added several new products to her store - be sure to check them out for some great deals!

Back to the cards... so, on my first card, I was thinking of how ravenous my kids are when they come home from school each afternoon.   What's the perfect snack after a long day at school?  Why milk and cookies, of course! ;)


My second card was inspired by the traditional apples we always associate with school and teachers as well as how hot it always seems to get around here once school starts up!  Does that happen for your area too?  We've been experiencing a rather cool summer here in Wisconsin but I'm sure once the kids are back in school, the temps will heat up again! lol!

Stamps & Dies: Apples - Pretty Patches: Apples (WPlus9)
Sun die - My Favorite Things
Grass Die cut with green felt: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Embossing Folder: Stamping Up

I added some scor-pal adhesive tape to the circle sun die cut and laid strips of Marigold twine across it to cover it completely, trimming off the excess.

Now, it's your turn!  

FOR YOU


To reward you for your excellent efforts, one person will win the fabulous prize below. Wow, can you believe it, a $90 value!

Back to the School Bus Challenge #0009 Prize Package


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  Make sure you play along with us and share your creations!!


Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these Jessica - especially the second card and the way you covered the sun.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails