Jul 31, 2013

Bright Get Well Wishes



Good morning!

I have a bright card to share today that I made using some of my favorite Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps products.  I've shared this card on Facebook but not here on my blog yet - oops!



I used two new stamp sets and two new dies on my get well card.  The glasses of lemonade (pink & regular) are from the new Wish you Were Here stamp set and cut out with the coordinating Beach dies.  The get well sentiment is from Wishing You Well.  I colored the images with Copics and added some glitter and shine with some Sakura clear glaze and clear glitter pens, which is hard to see in the photo unfortunately.

The beautifully detailed doily border die is part of a duo set called Doily Borders.  I love how delicate both of these borders are.  I am using the Spellbinder Excalibur machine for my die cutting since I'm still waiting for my magnetic cutting platform for the Big Shot from Stampin Up, which unfortunately has been backordered for many of us who have been waiting impatiently for it!  I love the Excalibur for detailed dies like this one as it really does cut through all the tiny details perfectly.  

I used a soft Versamagic chalk ink on the doily - I love how easily it is to change them to coordinate with my papers and images.  I added some clear rhinestones to the border die and colored with a yellow Copic to match the papers.  To embellish the tag, I used three coordinating twines for a 'triple bow':  buttercream, caribbean, and strawberry.

Before you go, I wanted to make sure that you are aware of the SNSS Summer sale that is going on until the end of this month.  

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jessica this is gorgeous - love the yellow you have used - although it is cheerful it is not too bright.
Blessings
Maxine

Sue W. said...

Lovely card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails