Jun 27, 2013

Oh Happy Day!


Hello there!

My card today uses a couple of beautiful stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: Nature Silhouettes and Long Stem Silhouettes (for the sentiment).  I stamped the images with Distress Markers, spritzed and then stamped on the die cut.  There's a slight shimmer to the images because  I thought I was spritzing with water but was actually using pearl glimmer mist... lol!  As you can see with the images, I did some blending directly on the stamp with the distress markers before I stamped them out.


I used the honeycomb embossing folder from Stampin Up with their vellum for the background - love that look.  The doily was shaded with a versamagic yellow chalk ink to soften it and draw out the yellow in the dragonfly image.  Such a bright, 'summery' card, I think!

I'll be back tomorrow with several more SNSS cards to celebrate our special "Summer die-version" blog hop event.  If you haven't seen it already, Korin is having a summer sale right now for a limited time.  Check out the website for more information on that:



Also, The Twinery is having a sale too for a limited time too!


While you're checking out their sale, check out the new sampler packs that have just been added for purchase!  Awesome timing with the same going on right now!


and 



Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Jessica - the embossed vellum is perfect for this gorgeous image!
Blessings
Maxine

Maria said...

Gorgeous vellum background! Beautiful nature image and lovely pop of color with the button...so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails