Jun 14, 2013

Hats Off to you!


Hi there!

Long time, no see, huh?  Sorry I've been rather sparse on my blog the past few weeks... with school ending and lots of home improvement projects going on to kick off my summer vacation from teaching - there hasn't been much energy left for other things.

For my card today, I used the fun Let's Face It and Chalkboard Birthday - carefully inking only a portion of the greeting.  I am loving shades of grey, brown, and white together lately.  By leaving off the birthday part of the sentiment, I think it could be used for any congratulation themed cards you may need - retirement, graduation, new job, etc.


I paper pieced the hat band with the same paper that I used on the card front (from My Mind's Eye) and added a rose - just because I couldn't resist it.  Some Stone baker's twine added a bit more grey to the design.

If you haven't already heard, TCM has added 3 new illustrators to our family!  
I'm so excited to see what they have planned for us!  
You can read more about the big new on TCM's blog.

My blog will be very busy over the next few weeks with lots of new projects with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps June release features starting tomorrow morning and The Craft's Meow June release previews beginning on the 17th!
Have a great Friday!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Jessica - the wee piece of paper and rose on the hat are so whimsical and cute.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails