Mar 30, 2013

Un-bee-lievably Amazing!



Good morning!

I had some time this week to spend in my craft room working on design team assignments and pulled out a stamp set that I haven't used very much yet.  This sweet set is called Thanks Bee to Thee and as you can see, it's adorable!

I stamped the background hexagon stamp image in black and had fun adding different little hexagons inside the grid in different colors (all from Stampin Up - I love their new inks with my clear stamp sets).  Instead of coloring the bees, I added some yellow and clear stickles (glitter glue) for some sparkle.

Have a wonderful rest of your day and thanks for checking in on me this morning!
Jessica

4 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Love it!!! :)

Jean Bullock said...

Very cute card! You could also make patchwork quilt cards with this. So many possibilities. Thanks for sharing this!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Jessica - love the way you have used the hexagon pattern and made a quilt!
Easter Blessings to you and yours
Maxine

Loly Borda said...

Beautiful Jessica! Very clever use of the diff designs and colors. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails