Feb 13, 2013

Wishing You Happiness


Good morning!

My card today uses the beautiful Happy as a Lark and Beautiful Hymns stamp sets from The Craft's Meow. I adore the woodgrain background and that leaf sprig from both of the sets and had so much fun playing with them from January's release.  

I decided to make a love themed card to add to my 'wedding/anniversary' card collection using this lovely sentiment (love the font of the sentiments from these coordinating stamp sets!) from the free with $50 purchase, Lark Additions.  It seems like those are another card theme I need quite a bit too!


As you can see, I used a couple of my favorite twines on it too - Flax and Gold Shimmer... two great neutrals that I can't get enough of on my card projects lately!

Have a wonderful day that is filled with happiness for you and your loved ones!
Jessica

2 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful! This has such an elegance to it!

kiwimeskreations said...

You are really rocking these sets Jessica - love this :-)
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails