Feb 18, 2013

TCM: Geometric Foundations Preview


Welcome to the third day of previews for The Craft's Meow February release!

Be sure to hop over to the TCM's blog for all the links and projects the designers have prepared for today using Karen Baker's new Geometric Foundations stamp set!


My first card was made using February's sketch challenge for this month...




My last card uses one of the geometric patterns from the set along with a couple of sentiments from the set.  I made this card for my son who turns 16 on the 19th - which is today already!!  How did that ever happen?  He's such a good kid and we are very blessed to have him in our family.  

I'll be back tomorrow with another couple of cards that I made using the last two new stamp sets for TCM's February release!

See you then!
Jessica

1 comment:

slbt17 said...

fun cards - always loved white on kraft.
Sandra ltb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails