Feb 25, 2013

Seeing Polka Dots!


Good morning!

I'm popping in today to share some cards that I made for the new The Twinery's challenge.  

This month it's all about Polka Dots!


I pulled out some frame stamps from PaperTrey Ink and a sentiment stamp from Stampendous and whipped up several winter themed thank you cards - perfect for all the Christmas and birthday gifts we've gotten here at my house the past couple of months.


I used a couple of fun twines on my cards - it's hard for me NOT to use them on my projects because they are so handy and 'homespun!'  My go-to twines lately have been my beloved Flax and Gold Shimmer twines... both of them are perfect neutrals for most of my projects.


More information about the Polka Dot challenge can be found right HERE.

I hope you get a chance to play along with us!
Jessica


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails