Jan 2, 2013

True friends.


Good morning!

My card today uses the beautiful Flower Garden and Inspired by Audrey stamp sets from The Craft's Meow.  For some reason the seam binding ribbon doesn't look like it matches the card in the photo, but in real life it does, I promise! lol!

For interest, I added a ruffled satin ribbon to the right side of the card.  I haven't done that for a long time and like the look, even though it is a bit bulky.  The dotted border along the red patterned paper is also from TCM's Inspired by Audrey.  I added dots of white liquid pearls which seemed like a good idea but I'm not sure if it translated the way I was hoping it would... oh well!

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jessica this is beautiful - I will take your word that the ribbon matchers the flower :-). Love the ruffle, and I think the liquid pearls in the border look fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails