Jan 27, 2013

Come unto Me...


Good morning!

I have a card to share with you that I made using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Long Silhouettes floral stamp set along with a favorite sentiment from Words of Jesus.  I stamped the flowers repeatedly on the die cut and then stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink and embossed with detail clear embossing powder.


Before layering it on the lavender die cut, I shaded the edges with the purple chalk ink.  I was going for a tone on tone look for the rest of the card, so the purples and green would really stand out.  The stone card front was embossed with an impression plate - not sure if you can see that in the lighting of the photo or not.  

To finish it off, I added some lace trim along one edge and wrapped some tinsel thread along the edge.  It's so pretty in real life.

I hope you have a great weekend!  
Thanks for checking in on me!
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very gorgeous card, Jessica. I like everything about it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Joan
MN

kiwimeskreations said...

Jessica this is breathtaking - love the way you have kept the focus on the central panel by using neutrals on the background.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails