Oct 30, 2012

Hugs and Kisses!


Good morning!

My card today uses some stamps and dies from All That Scraps.  I colored Birgitta Blowing Hearts with Copics, trimmed around the image, and layering her over a PTI doily die cut.   Then I stamped some sentiments from AmyR's Hearty Sayings on a strip of patterned paper as well as on CC Designs Cutters Big Hearts die cuts.  I don't usually go with a red, white, and blue theme (I love those colors but it usually feels so patriotic to me! lol!) but I think it works on this card....

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!  Thanks for popping in on me!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jessica - love that image and you have coloured her perfectly!!
THose blue hearts are fabulous the way you have reversed the colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Loly Borda said...

Your card is adorable! I just realized the doilies you always use in your cards is a die, I always think it gives your card an elegant touch. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails