Oct 2, 2012

Chin Up!


Good morning!

My card today uses a couple of Sweet 'n Sassy stamps along with this fun chic paper from an older Cosmo Cricket paper pack.  I used SNSS's Sunny Squirrel stamp set for the sentiment and flowers and the distressed dots from a background stamp set (that I can't find online right now, sorry!) for some added texture.  I thought the colors, patterns and textures all screamed fall, so I went with them.  I even added some Want 2 Scrap gold pearls to the centers of the sunflowers for some added bling.  The Twinery's Flax twine was the perfect match to the Fine linen card stock I used from PTI.

Have a great day - I hope you are enjoying the warm fall temperatures we've been having in Wisconsin.  I'm not ready for the cold weather yet!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful cheerful card Jessica.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails