Jul 16, 2012

more Sentiment CAS cards


Good morning!

I have another grouping of sentiment based cards using new stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp's July release.  The first one is one of my favorites because it literally took less than 5 minutes to put together!  The sentiment if from the new Dream Big stamp set.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye - aren't they perfect with this sentiment?


Next, is a sentiment from Sheltering Cherry Blossoms.  I used several different October Afternoon patterned papers together to make this 'night time' scene.  I personally find that night time can be some of the most difficult times during trials and thought those sheep were a good reminder of our Good Shepherd who is always watching over us.

Card Details
Stamps: Sheltering Cherry Blossoms; Decorative Frame Toppers (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine

Card stock: October Afternoon dp; PTI
Other: Sewing machine; decorative plaque die; liquid pearls; Denim & honeydew twinery twine; wild orchid flower; SU ribbon



My last card uses The Sea stamp set.  I stamped it on white card stock and trimmed around it and then layered it on the map patterned paper die cut.  I also used our Lacey Eyelet Border die and dotted some white liquid pearls to the centers.

Card Details
Stamps: The Sea (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine

Card stock: October Afternoon dp; SU
Other: PTI impression plate; glimmer mist pearl; SNSS lacey eyelet border & decorative plaque dies; SU ribbon; recollections rose; MFT doily die; sewing machine; liquid pearls

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Thanks for checking in on me!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these Jessica - particularly the top one :-)
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails