Jun 24, 2012

A Just Man


Happy Sunday!

I have a masculine inspired card to share with you that I created using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Timeless Classic stamp set.  I love all the sentiments that Dina included in this set - it's a must have just for those, I think!  I went CAS since most men don't appreciate all the frills we usually like to use on our cards... lol!  No coloring involved - which works perfectly for beautifully detailed images such as this truck image, don't you think?

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jessica


Card Details (4 1/4" square)
Stamps: Timeless Classic (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine; Colorbox (for shading the sentiment tag)

Card stock: DCWV patterned
Other: Seam binding ribbon; PTI mat stack die; Tim Holtz mini stapler

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

this is one fabulous card Jessica - love the simplicity of it, and that scripture is such an encouraging one.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails