May 16, 2012

salt & pepper {love}


Good morning!

How about this non-traditional anniversary card?  When I sat down with this Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps You &  Me stamp set, I decided to make a card for each of my family members... you saw my son's card on Sunday, my daughter's Monday and now my husbands' today.. fun, huh?  And there are still two other images from the set that I haven't even used yet!  Brad and I will be celebrating our anniversary at the end of the month, so I'll be giving this little card to him them... I think it's so cute!

Thanks for checking in on me today!  Tomorrow starts the preview week for The Craft's Meow May release and I have to say that it's one of the best ones we've had so far (in my own opinion)!  I love the variety of sets and especially the masculine ones that we will be showing... I can't wait to start sharing all the projects I've been working on!

See you tomorrow bright and early!
Jessica

Card Details
Stamps: You & Me (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine; Versamagic blue chalk

Card stock: GKD white; watercolor; SU crumb cake
Other: Paper doily; PTI tag die; MFT label die; colored pencils, odorless mineral spirits & blending stumps; copper nailheads; seam binding ribbon; Cuttlebug embossing folder

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest set of S&P shakers I have ever seen! Great idea, love the tag idea too. Happy Anniversary a little early. Hugs, Kelly :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card - love the way you have used the shakers and the sentiment together. The embossed paper makes a great foil for the image.
Blessings
Maxine

Renee V said...

This is so sweet, love the dot embossed background and the tag on the card, perfection!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love these images, this is so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails