May 30, 2012

Morning Glory Sympathy


Good morning!

Today I have a card to share that I made using Sweet 'n Sassy's Morning Glory stamp set.  I designed it for SNSS's Hump Day challenge #41 over on Splitcoast Stampers:


I was inspired by the shades of white, blue & green as well as the white circular cupcake liners.  

Card Details
Stamps: Morning Glory (SNSS)
Ink: Memento; Versafine

Card stock: PaperTrey Ink
Other: Tim Holtz rosette die; corner rounder; white seam binding ribbon; Copic markers; rhinestones; pearls; My Favorite Things border die



Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the colours on this as a sympathy card jessica, and the texture of that rosette is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle said...

What a strikingly beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails