May 1, 2012

Love Roses & Friends!


Good morning!

I just love my card today - and no I'm not bragging, since I didn't design it!  Over the weekend I was able to get together with a couple of my favorite stamping friends and this is the card we made together that Shelly designed for us.  LOVE the Echo Park Victoria Gardens patterned papers and that adorable Rosie Posie stamp set from PaperTrey ink... it's on my wish list for sure now!

Card Details
Stamps: Rose Posie (PTI); unknown abc set
Card stock: Echo Park Victoria Gardens; GKD
Ink: Vivid; SU
Other: doily; Rosie Posie dies; seam binding ribbon; pearls; MFT mini banner dies



Yay - another 'lovey dovey' card for my stash!  Thanks, Shelly!  And thanks to Sue who fed us the most amazing strawberry jello cream cheese pretzel dessert!  She always spoils us with hosting our monthly meetings by feeding us like we haven't eaten all month... and we LOVE it!

Have a great day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Wordbird said...

So pretty! ;D

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty!

Aimes said...

Gorgeous! I wish I could create in this style - it's so pretty! :)
Hugs!
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails