Apr 28, 2012

Spring is Here!


Good morning!

My card today is an interesting one... I like all the elements on it, but not quite sure I pulled it off too well putting them all together - lol!  One thing for sure though, is how much I enjoyed playing with the new Nature's Beauty stamp set available through The Craft's Meow!  I really like how there are both bold silhouette images and fine detailed images for coloring all together in the same stamp set... love options!

Card Details
Stamps: Nature's Beauty (TCM)
Ink: Versafine; Memento

Card stock: PTI white; DCWV Linen Closet mat stack
Other: PTI mat stack 3 die; Spellbinder circle die; Wild Orchid flower; SU ribbon; Copics; Want2 Scrap gold pearls; Twine from The Twinery; SU clip; Corner rounder





I'm so glad that spring is here!  My seasonal allergies have been so bad for quite awhile now - but it's hard to get too upset by it, seeing all the greenery, flowers, birds, and sunshine!  The warm temps help too!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails