Apr 22, 2012

He giveth more grace...


*If you are looking for my The Craft's Meow April Release blog post, please scroll down one post!*


Good morning!

This morning I have a card to share with you that I created using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Graceful Calla Lily stamp set illustrated by Dina Kowal.  I adore this gorgeous flower as well as the sentiments Dina included in her stamp set.  When I created my card I decided to leave the front without a sentiment so it could be used for whatever occasion I need it to at a later date.   Dina did a great job helping make the shading and coloring of this image a snap!

Card Details
Stamps: Graceful Calla Lily (SNSS)
Ink: Memento

Card stock: PTI white; SU solid; DCWV Linen Closet mat stack
Other: Doily; SU satin ribbon; Pearls; Copics






Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jessica

4 comments:

Kim S said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Wordbird said...

Lovely, Jessica!

kiwimeskreations said...

jessica this is fabulous - love that stamp, and you have mounted it beautifully. I really admire the way you have matted this, picking up the colours you have used in the stamp.
Blessings
Maxine

Alice Pace said...

These cards are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails