Mar 31, 2012

Let's go for a spin!


Hi there!

Sorry for the double post this afternoon, but I just realized that today is the last day of March and I neglected to share a card I made for The Craft's Meow March sketch challenge with you on my blog!  Ooops!  We have a new sketch to share with everyone tomorrow, on April 1st but I thought I'd pop in quickly to show off the card I made using this sketch from Nina:


I stamped Nina's tandem bicycle image from her In Tandem stamp set (available through The Craft's Meow) and paired it with a sentiment from the same set...

Card Details
Stamps: In Tandem (TCM)
Ink: Versafine black

Card stock: My Mind's Eye; SU; PTI white
Other: Copics; PTI cloud die; MFT ribbon tail die; SU rbbion; sewing machine; Making Memories button brads

Have a great rest of your evening!
Jessica

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Jessica. Love the images, the clouds... the stitching is awesome!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Jessica!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails