Mar 4, 2012

Beary Happy Day


Good morning!

It was my turn to post a card over on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog yesterday so I thought I'd pop in here and share my card here too!  I used the new Rhubarb's Birthday Wish for my monochromatic card.  My card came together quite quickly since I decided I wanted to stamp Rhubarb in colored ink to match this Echo Park patterned paper.  I used just a bit of Blossom twine for the tag - love my twine!

I rarely stamp images in colored ink and was reminded to try to do it more often as I really how this card turned out!

Have a beary happy day!
Jessica

Card Details
Stamps: Rhubarb's Birthday Wish (SNSS)
Ink: Distress (shading); Red Poppy (PaperTrey Ink)
Card stock: Echo Park patterned; SU solid
Other: Sewing machine; Spellbinder dies; paper doily; blossom twine from The Twinery; stickles; rose from Wild Orchid

3 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

CUTE card, Jessica!!

Bear hugs to you!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jessica this is so sweet - and I love the combination/contrast of dots and stripes.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling Rhubarb card Jessica. Love how you just stamped Rhubarb and not colored the image. The doily and stitching are fabulous... pretty flower too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails