Jan 2, 2012

Loving Thoughts of You


Hi there!

I'm sharing a card today that I made using the current The Craft's Meow sketch.  The sketch challenge runs until January 14 - so you still have lots of time to play along with us!  Check out the sketch below and THIS link for all the details on how you can play along!



I used Happy New Year and  Sent with Love stamps paired with this gorgeous Echo Park 6x6 Season's Greetings patterned paper.  I took a few liberties with the sketch, but that's what we're supposed to do with sketches, right?  It was definitely the inspiration for my card, so I think it works!

Tonight is our last night of Christmas vacation - my kids are so sad... and my hubby!  It's been such a nice time at home the past several days... but,  it will be good to get back in our routine and start planning for our spring break vacation! lol!

Thanks for checking in on me!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the stitching on your card - it takes a lot to get a circle quite as neat as you did! The way the image pops against the dp is awesome.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails