Jan 15, 2012

I 'mustache' you...


Good morning!

I have a fun card to share with you today using The Craft's Meow Fun{tasche}tic stamp set.  While I'm not a big fan of facial hair personally, I love this stamp set that is full of mustaches and clever sentiments illustrated by my friend Nina Brackett. I went clean and simple since it's designed for a man and no frills are allowed on masculine cards, right?  I had to add a bit of a cappuccino twine bow - but twine is a perfect touch for this card since it's so understated...

Card Details
Stamps: Fun{tache}tick (TCM); PTI label die stamp
Ink: Tsukeniko Memento cocoa and desert sand
Card stock: Neenah and MFT Kraft & chocolate
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folders; PTI label die; cappuccino twine

Have a fun day today!  I'm looking forward to spending some time with my good friends this afternoon!
Jessica

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Jessica - the simplicity is really appealing :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!
//Katarina

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love that stash!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails