Jan 6, 2012

Happiness = you in my life!


Good morning!

My card today uses the beautiful Happiness Is... stamp set from The Craft's Meow, illustrated by my friend Nina Brackett.  I adore the large rose and leaf image in the stamp set and paper pieced the images with some papers from Crate Paper's 12 x 12 Portrait line.  The wood border is a sticker and the fabric brad are also the same paper line.  I highlighted the roses just a bit with a W2 and W4 Copic marker.

Card Details
Stamps: Happiness Is... (TCM)
Ink: Versafine black; Distress for shading

Card stock: Crate Paper Portrait; GinaK White
Other: Sewing machine; Copic marker; Crate paper sticker and brad; Spellbinder tag die; dauber; twine

Here's the inside view...




Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beautiful example of paper pieceing - love the way you have used the copics to add emphasis/depth on the roses. So glad I have learnt from you.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails