Nov 24, 2011

What a Blessing!


Hi there!

I love this Thanksgiving season - we all have so many things to be thankful for, don't we?  One of the things I'm thankful for is the fabulous stamp companies and owners I've been honored to design for.  There are some amazingly thoughtful and creative people in our craft industry and I'm thrilled to call so many friends.  I'm also so thankful for you, my loyal blog readers - it means a lot to me to know that you are out there checking in on me periodically to see what I've been up to.  I know how busy YOU are because I'm busy too!

Those thoughts were the inspiration behind my card today.  Love Cocoa the Mouse hiding in the autumn harvest vegetables...

Card Details
Stamps: Autumn Lovin' Cocoa (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine
Card stock: Copic Xpress it; Stampin Up solid and patterned
Other: Wild Orchid flowers; Prima leaves; Copics; SU ribbon; sewing machine; stickles; white gel pen

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jessica this is a delight - as is visiting your blog.
I do see your posts regularly, but don't always comment.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails