Nov 15, 2011

Lucky Me!


Hi there!

Just a quick post from me tonight, sharing a card I created a while back for a magazine call that didn't make the cut.  It's a bright, cheerful card that was so fun to make.  After all, who doesn't love rainbows?

Card Details 
Stamps: Up Up Away (PaperTrey Ink)
Card stock: Stampin Up; October Afternoon dp;  PTI white; DCWV glitter green card stock
Ink: Versafine black
Other: Copic markers; stickles; PaperTrey ink dies; OA sticker

Have a great night!  I'm back to the mountain of laundry that somehow accumulates so quickly around here ... didn't I JUST do it all a few days ago?!  lol!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

cute card and I love the sparkle you have got going there ;-)
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy Martin said...

Colorful and fun card! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails