Nov 9, 2011

Cocoa with Gratitude


Hi there!

I have another card to share with you tonight that I created for this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Inspiration challenge on SCS.  I used the SNSS Fall Time for Cocoa stamp set for my card.  Here's the inspiration photo for your reference:


I did lots of layering and paper piecing for this 5 1/2" square card:

Card Details (5.5" Square)
Stamps: Fall Time Cocoa (SNSS); sentiment from Verve
Ink: Versafine black
Card stock: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Mabel dp; Stampin Up solid
Other: Sewing machine; Spellbinder dies; My Favorite Things sunshine die; buttons; twine from The Twinery; Stampin Up ribbon

Please visit THIS LINK for the discussion on Splitcoast about this week's Inspiration challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

1 comment:

Selma said...

This is super cute Jessica.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails