Aug 1, 2011

TCM August Release blog hop!


Welcome!

Tonight we are celebrating The Craft's Meow August release with a blog hop highlighting all 4 of the new stamp sets that are available for purchase NOW!  If you've arrived from Jenny's blog, you're right on track for TCM's hop.  If not, please scroll down to the end of my post for all the links so you don't miss out on any of the projects in tonight's hop!

I choose to use the new Telegram stamp set for my card tonight.  I'm still working on my birthday card stash and thought this card would be fun for a teen with the bright, cheerful colors.  I'm not sure what I was thinking with my ribbon treatment - just tried something new, but the more I look at the photo of that ribbon strip going half way across the card front, the more it bugs me... lol!  I may have to change it before I give it away...

Card Details
Stamps: Telegram (TCM)
Ink: Versafine
Card stock: MME Fine & Dandy patterned
Other: PTI notebook page die; ribbon; EK Success circle punches; Copic marker

To view all the other TCM Designer's card projects celebrating August's release, please check out these links:



All the new stamps are now available for purchase, right HERE!  
Happy shopping and hopping!
Jessica




23 comments:

Elin Larsson said...

A plain simple card with lovely colours! I love it :) Great with stamping on patterned paper

Dawn T said...

beautiful card. Great use of these stamps.

Miesje said...

Love this Jessica! Ordered this stamp set - love what you did with it!

~amy~ said...

sue-pah fun!

Renee V said...

Love it, beautiful design and colors on this ! And hey, maybe you've started a brand new trend in ribbons - ya never know! I hated the crinkled seam binding when I first saw it, but now I love it LOL..

Tanya said...

This is adorable! Love your patterned papers.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card.

Kristin said...

This is a fantastic card for a guy. It's pretty but not to feminine and you really show the versatility of this set!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Every element of this card is enticing. Love the color combination and all the layered effects. Simply fab!

Karen M said...

This is such a pretty card, Jessica! The sentiments are lovely xx

miislucky said...

I thinks the ribbon works either way. It adds a bit of color to the card. It's a great card!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love these four new stamp sets - thanks for participating in this great give-away.
Blessings,
Karen

Susan said...

Saw this great blog hop on Nina Brackett's blog! You've done a wonderful job using her new set on this birthday card.

Lagene said...

Love your card! Such a versatile set!

Evelene S said...

I think the ribbon is perfectly placed. As a matter of fact I had to go back and see what you were referring to. I love your card.

Helen L said...

Great card, and good for a teen. Love the colors and the clean lines!!

Becky said...

Wonderful card, love how you stamped on the pattern paper. I need to remember this.

Anny90 said...

Wow! Great card!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!!

Auntie Em said...

Very cute! Love the colours.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love the way you use color and your choices of patterned paper... you are a girl after my own heart! Once again you've made a FABULOUS card. I'm sooooo happy to have you as part of Team TCM, Jess. Everything you create makes me SMILE!

Hugs,
Lisa

Jennifer Scull said...

what a happy card! this is one of my faves of the new sets and I love what you have done with it! :)

Linda said...

So cute Jessica...love that sweet little checklist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails