Aug 27, 2011

Birthday Book Wishes


Hi there!

Sorry I've been MIA all week!  I've been off-line most of the week and am just now sitting down long enough to check emails, etc. and to pop over here to update my neglected blog... lol!  I don't have photos yet to share of my classroom, but will take some soon and share them.   It's been a fun adventure getting things organized and arranged - I can't wait to get started with those little ones in a few days.

I thought I would share this card I made awhile ago using this fun Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image called  Reading Bethany in honor of those little students that I'll be teaching to read this year...

Card Details
Stamps: Reading Bethany and Seeing Spots (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine black; Distress blue
Card stock: Echo Park dp; SU & Copic Xpress it
Other: MFT border punch; SU paper punched, ribbon & brad; Copic markers; dauber; corner rounder

I used the SNSS Seeing Spots stamp set for the sentiments - they fit perfectly in Stampin Up's word window punch!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Jessica

2 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

I love your color and pattern selection, so fresh!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very sweet!
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails