Aug 9, 2011

1 is good: 2 is better!


Hi there!

I have a quick card to share with you tonight that I created used The Craft's Meow Owl be Thinking of You owls paired with this sentiment from the In Tandem stamp set.  Lots of scrap papers from My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue paper pack, a bit of ribbon, and a tag finished off this quick and easy card.

I hope your summer is going well!  I've finished with my work at the daycare and have begun preparing my classroom along with lesson plans/goals for this coming school year.  It's been fun - I can't wait to get the room finished!  I have lots more work to do and am thankful that I still have a couple of weeks before school starts up.  I am so glad to have my daughter Ashley helping me getting my classroom cleaned and organized - two really is better than one when it comes to lots of things, isn't it?!

Thanks for checking in on me today!
Jessica


1 comment:

Zarah said...

That is SO cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails