Jun 2, 2011

So Happy for You!


Are you as glad as I am that Spring has finally arrived!?  I am over joyed by the green grass, the leaves growing on the trees, the apple blossoms on our apple tree in our back yard and the beautiful flowers growing everywhere - even those pesky dandelions!  I do NOT have a green thumb, so there are no pretty flowers growing in my yard, but I love seeing all the tulips, daffodils and other flowers popping up in the neighborhood.  I do not have the time or patience to deal with trying to beautiful our yard with flowers, so I choose to show my love of flowers with paper, stamps and ink... lol!

This Sweet 'n Sassy Tulip image is one of my favorite floral stamp sets because spring = tulips and spring is my very favorite season of the year.  I used the digital version of the image and paired it with a stamped sentiment from the Sweet 'n Sassy Praise the Lord stamp set.  I created this card for a magazine call but it didn't get picked up, so I'm sharing it here with you today!  I loved how it turned out and was disappointed it didn't make the cut, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

While you're here, let me point you to a brand new Sweet 'n Sassy digital stamp challenge blog!  Korin has helped me fall in love with digital images - she has TONS of them available in her online store and the price is perfect!  If you're a digital stamp pro or novice like myself, you should check out sometime if you're looking for ideas, tips, and inspiration.


Thanks for checking in on me today!
Jessica

Card Details
Stamps: Tulips digital and Praise the Lord clear stamp set (Sweet 'n Sassy)
Ink: Memento
Card stock: SU; PTI
Other: Sewing machine; copics; Spellbinder petite oval and label 16 dies; doily; seam binding ribbon; pearls

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails