Jun 16, 2011

Just For Fun Challenge: 2 Buttons

Hi There!

Today, I'd like to invite you to join me over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Connection to a special weekly challenge I'll be hosting each Sunday.  My challenge is appropriately called Just 4 Fun and each one issued will be a quick and easy challenge for you based on one of my Sweet 'n Sassy kit cards.

This past Sunday I issued our first challenge using this card as our inspiration:

Just 4 Fun Challenge 6/12/11:  Use 2 buttons on a card

I'd love to have you play along with us!  Please share your card and/or direct link to your card on your blog in our discussion group.  If you have questions on how to add your card, leave me a comment and I'll walk you through the steps to do so.    We're working on getting a Mr. Linky tool added to our discussion group so you can add your blog link to your card if you choose to play along that way too!

It's not necessary to use Sweet 'n Sassy images for your card but we'd love if you do since we love seeing what YOU do with our stamps!  Please remember that if you decide to add your photos to the  Sweet 'n Sassy Connection gallery, only Sweet 'n Sassy images are allowed in our gallery.
 SSNS Gallery Tag: J4F1

Our group is small (we just formed it a few days ago), so we'd love to have you join and play along with us!  If you are already a member of any other 'ning' group, you can sign up quickly and easily to the Sweet 'n Sassy Connection.  It's free and a fun community filled with lots of samples and challenges.

Happy Stamping!
Jessica

Card Details: June Kit of the Month
Stamps: Beach Bum Cocoa
Paper:Echo Park Summer Days
Twine: Pink Sorbet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails