Jun 19, 2011

Just 4 Fun Challenge: Polka Dots

Happy Father's day to my dad and my husband!  I am so thankful for each of you and your honorable & godly example you are to me and my kids!

Tonight I'm sharing my second Just 4 Fun challenge!  Each Sunday, I'll share a quick and easy challenge for you based on one of my Sweet 'n Sassy kit cards.  This week, we will be using this card as our inspiration:



Just 4 Fun Challenge 6/19/11:  Use Polka Dots on Card

I'd love to have you play along!  Please share your card and/or direct link to your card on your blog in our discussion group on the Sweet 'n Sassy Connection.  If you have questions on how to add your card, leave a comment and we'll walk you through the steps to do so.

It's not necessary to use Sweet 'n Sassy images for your card but we'd love if you do since we love seeing what YOU do with our stamps!  Please remember that if you decide to add your photos to the  Sweet 'n Sassy Connection gallery, only Sweet 'n Sassy images are allowed in our gallery.

SSNS Gallery Tag: J4F2

Happy Stamping!
Jessica

Card Details: June Kit of the Month
Stamps: Beach Bum Cocoa
Paper:Echo Park Summer Days
Twine: Pink Sorbet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails