May 5, 2011

Flower Garden


Hi there! I have a card to share with you today that I made using the new Picking Flowers Bethany clear stamp set that was released on May 1st.  I love that the image of Bethany is so large because she makes such a perfect focal point for a card, doesn't she? I stamped Bethany and colored her with a variety of Copic markers and then using a Spellbinder circle die, cut and embossed her out, sponging a bit of blue ink around the die before removing it.

I decided to keep this adorable image as the focal point and went relatively clean and simple for the rest of the card.  The sentiment was stamped and trimmed to mimic a 'cloud,' not sure if it works or not but I kind of like it! lol!

Before you go, we want to invite you to join us for the next Sweet 'n Sassy Customer blog hop event!  



We hope you can join us!
Jess 


Card Details  
Stamps: Picking Flowers Bethany (Sweet 'n Sassy)  
Ink: Memento; SU
Card stock: Copic Xpress it; SU
Other: Copics; Sewing machine; Cuttlebug seeing spots embossing folder; Spellbinder circle and petite circle dies; SU ribbon; dauber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails