May 25, 2011

A beauty-ful birthday


I'm back with another card for The Craft's Meow and Lily Pad Cards embossing challenge that is going on for the month of May.  The deadline for entering your card for the challenge is fast approaching, so if you haven't played along yet, I encourage you to give it a go!  My card today uses a strip of embossed card stock on the top of this 5" x 7" card front.  I had recently picked up a package of card fronts and envelopes from Hobby Lobby and pulled one out for this project.

I used a couple of sheets of Webster's Pages 6x6 papers along with The Craft's Meow Fly Free and Butterfly Kisses stamp sets.  All the images and sentiments were stamped in black Versafine ink to help them pop and keep the detailed images crisp and clear.

Here's the inside of my card.  I ended up covering the entire inside with papers as the card front itself was quite flimsy and it also covered the stitching that I did on the outside of the card -


Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous...inside and out!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wow wow wow, how beauty-full is this?! Not just the outside, but the inside as well! You rock Jess!!! Love the doily peeking out from behind the main image, too.

Hugs!
Lisa

Vicky said...

Amazing card!! I love everything about it! This is the first time I visit your blog but I will keep coming over! LOVE your style! Thanks for playing with us at lily pad cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails