Apr 18, 2011

Polka Dot Congrats!


I have a card today that I made using last week's Card Pattern's sketch but didn't get a chance to share it here on my blog before Saturday, when the new sketch is posted each week.  It's such a great sketch, that I'm sure I'll be using it again soon!  Here's the sketch -



I decided to use my Layers of Color Polka Dot Parade stamp set - I LOVE that polka dot elephant!!  And, pairing it with my favorite Layers of Color sentiment stamp set Sent with Love, I have a fun baby card to give to a co-worker who is having her 2nd baby girl tomorrow morning via C-section.   I left the inside empty so I could write a quick note on it for her.

Card Details
Stamps: Sent with Love; Polka Dot Parade (Layers of Color)
Ink: SU
Card stock: DCWV Spring mat stack
Other: Spellbinder circle die; copic markers; dauber


Thanks for checking in on me today!
Jessica

2 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jess - this is adorable - I love that little elephant and you have shown him off beautifully! What a great take on the CP sketch - love it all! Thanks for sharing Jess - it is always a treat to come and see you! {{{hiugs}}}

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a fun baby card, Jessica! Love that elephant! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails