Apr 29, 2011

Penny Black Guest Designer!

 
I'm so honored to be Penny Black blog's guest designer today!  If you have followed my blog at all, you know how much I adore their entire line of stamps, so when I was invited to be a guest designer, I was so excited to jump on that opportunity.  7Kids College Fund has a great selection of Penny Black stamp sets for purchase -  check this link to see Tab's selection!

I created several cards and a Christmas coaster banner to share today.  All my projects (except the first one) are showcased on the Penny Black blog today, but Jenyfur gave me the okay to share all of them on my blog here as well - so get ready for a blog post with lots of photos! 

Here are the stamp sets I used to create all my cards - I haven't been able to find a couple of the sets available for purchase online yet.  I'll come back and link them once I find them.
  • Card 2: Birthday Wish 3669F & Sweet Thing 4084H  (wood block stamps)
  • Card 1 & 3: To You 
  • Christmas Coaster Banner: Mimi's Christmas
  • Card 4: Mimi's Christmas

Card Details
Stamps: For You (Penny Black)

Ink: Versafine black
Other: Copics; glossy accents; Spellbinder dies; detail clear embossing powder; sewing machine


Card Details
Stamps: Sweet Thing and Birthday Wish (Penny Black)
Ink: Versafine black
Other: Detail clear embossing powder; copics; SU ribbon & papers; crystal lacquer; rhinestones


Card Details
Stamps: For you (Penny Black)
Ink: Versafine black
Other: detail clear embossing powder; copics; glossy accents (for flowers); sakura glaze pens (for butterfly); Spellbinder dies; MFT border die

I made this banner using medium weight 4" chipboard squares using wide grosgrain ribbon and scor-tape to assemble it all together.  Each image was stamped and colored with Copics and then cut out and layered on the circle Spellbinder die cuts.  Then, using white Liquid pearls for snow. 

Project Details
Stamps: Mimi's Christmas (Penny Black)
Ink: Versafine black
Other: 4" coasters; detail clear embossing powder; Copics; liquid pearls; SU ribbon & retired papers

Here's a photo of each coaster for a more detailed look...






Finally, my last card - a quick and simple one using these penguins that I just adore:

Card Details
Stamps: Mimi's Christmas (Penny Black)
Ink: Versafine black
Other: Snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder; SU ribbon; MFT heart die; fun foam; copics; stickles

Thank you again, Penny Black for the opportunity to play with some of your stamp sets!  I have several other projects that I've made to share and will be doing that over the next few weeks!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

4 comments:

Danni said...

These are all just fabulous!

Betty Neville said...

These are ALL awesome Jessica! Your coloring is just perfect and you always have such great layouts! My favorite image would be the cute penguins all huddled together! Have a great weekend!

Marsha said...

WOW!!!!!!! These are WONDERFUL !!! Beautiful.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

A joyful collection of prettiness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails