Apr 3, 2011

The Lord is my Strength...


Hi there!

I have a card today to share that I designed with the new Sweet 'n Sassy Praise the Lord stamp set.  I decided to experiment a bit and stamped the bird image on SU's So Saffron card stock in Black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers.  The markers didn't bleed too much and kept true to their colors pretty well.  I was going for a softer look, so it ended up being a successful experiment for me!  I used a white colored pencil for her tummy...

Card Details
Stamps: Praise the Lord (Sweet 'n Sassy)
Ink: Memento
Card stock: GinaK Designs and SU retired spring patterned; SU saffron and textured sage shadow
Other: Copics; Martha Stewart border punch; copper rhinestones; assorted ribbons; white colored pencil

and the inside view...



Thanks for checking in on me today - have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hi Jessica... i am awarding you the Stylish Bloggers Award ... I love your work and the inspiration that you are to so many. You can find out more about the award by visiting my blog at http://rainbowkreations.blogspot.com
CONGRATS!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Lovely card, Jess! The combination of warm and cool colors makes that sweet bird image come alive!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Love how you stamped on colored cardstock. Beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails