Apr 26, 2011

The Lord is my Light


Hi there!

Today's card was made with another new Sweet 'n Sassy clear stamp set called Shining Light that will be available for purchase May 1st.  The light house image is so beautifully drawn, that I decided to stamp it in colored ink and shade just a bit with my BG11 and BG10 Copic markers.  Korin has included several beautiful Scripture verses and sentiments in the set as well.

There are other samples available for viewing over at the Sweet 'n Sassy blog, so please check the photos and links to the other designer's blogs there.  If you have any specific questions on my card today, please leave me a comment or drop me an email.

Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

Card Details
Stamps: Shining Light (Sweet 'n Sassy)
Ink: SU
Card stock: Webster's Pages dp; SU Shimmery white; SU textured
Other: EK Success border punch; lace trim; Spellbinder label 15 die; dauber; sewing machine

6 comments:

Korin said...

This is just beautiful. I love the monochromatic lighthouse and all the wonderful details.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Jessica. Love how you stamed the image without coloring it. Looks so elegant. :o)

Mary Marsh said...

this is so beautiful-the dp is perfect with the lighthouse-love your scrunched ribbon

Melisa Waldorf said...

So pretty Jess. and I love the lace!

Brenda said...

What a fabulous stamp!! I love it, simply gorgeous!

Brenda said...

I love this card. That stamp is perfect! Your card is simply gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails