Apr 6, 2011

Celebrate Birthday Girl!



Good morning!

This week's Paper Pretties' Wednesday challenge is a sketch one!  Frances designed a great sketch for us to use...


I used the adorable Surprise Sophia Paper Pretties stamp set for my card along with some older SU patterned paper and die cut to create my card.

Card Details
Stamps: Surprise Sophia (Paper Pretties)
Ink: SU; Versafine black
Card stock: SU; Copic Xpress it
Other: SU die cut; MFT flower, leaves & button dies; MFT felt; Cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder; SU ribbons; Copics; detail clear embossing powder

and the inside view...


Be sure to check in on the Paper Pretties' blog this morning to view all the other designers' fabulous cards as well as for all the information on how to enter your card into this week's challenge!

Have a great day!
Jessica

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW I love this!! The image, your coloring and the inside is so awesome!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

WOW! Beautiful coloring as always! Love how you finished the inside too! Terrific job on the sketch challenge!

Danni said...

This is fabulous!! Love the colors, the way you colored the image...well everything!

Alaine said...

I love your card. The inside and the outside! I adore how you have the girl on the outside on the lined paper. It is great.

Chris said...

this is beautiful, I love this Sophia, I think I have to have her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails