Mar 20, 2011

Thank you kindly


Happy first day of Spring!

It's raining a bit outside, but I'll take the rain and mud any day over snow and ice... so, it's all good!  My card today has a spring feel to it with lots of flowers and bright colors.  I used retired Stampin Up patterned papers along with the Layers of Color Floral Frame stamp set that coordinates with Spellbinder's Label 16 dieAfter stamping the image on Copic Xpress It card stock, I used Spellbinder's Grand Calibur to cut it out with the coordinating die.

I also pulled out some yellow fun foam and die cut a button die - I love how it not only cut but embossed it as well...

Card Details
Stamps: Floral Frame; Sent with Love (Layers of Color)
Ink: Versafine black; Memento black; SU blue (inside)
Card stock: SU patterned; Copic Xpress it white
Other: detail embossing powder; Pink Paislee twine; Copics; Spellbinder label 16; MFT border and button die; yellow fun foam; may arts silk ribbon

and the inside view...


Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails